|Uniqlo Mickey Travels Tote Bag|
▪ Uniqlo just refreshed its sale section and added a few dozen styles, including nearly everything from its collaboration with JWA (sizes have become limited in certain styles). My picks: JWA Duffle Coat (ordered! Men’s version here), High-waist Ribbon Wide Leg Pants, Wool Cashmere Chester Coat, Wool Blend Wide Leg Tapered Ankle Pants, JWA Trench Coat, Drape Wide Leg Ankle Length Pants, Lambswool Blend Long-sleeve Dress, Idlf Duffle Coat, JWA Military Sweater, and Disney Collection Graphic Short-Sleeve T-Shirt.
▪ Would You Take Out a Loan for a Pair of Jeans? (Racked)
▪ The Adopted Black Baby, and the White One Who Replaced Her (The New York Times)
▪ What Happens When the Government Uses Facebook as a Weapon? (Bloomberg)
▪ Most clothing and winter accessories are 30% off at Anthropologie, no code needed (discount reflects at checkout). My picks: Suzy Lace Top, Bronte Poncho, Hamptons Off-The-Shoulder Dress, Faithfull Ginger Wrap Dress, and Metallic Sheath Dress.
▪ AlphaZero Annihilates World’s Best Chess Bot After Just Four Hours of Practicing (Gizmodo)
▪ The Toxic Backlash of Silicon Valley’s Boys’ Club (Vanity Fair)
▪ Does Victoria’s Secret Matter Anymore? (Racked)
▪ H&M‘s sale section has just seen a huge update. Some picks: Short Lace Dress (love!), Knit Turtleneck Sweater, Shawl-collar Cardigan, Lace Blouse, and Rib-knit Sweater. Use code 0040 for free shipping on orders over $40.
▪ The Superstar Lawyer Tied to Harvey Weinstein Isn’t Panicked (Bloomberg)
▪ Airports Want to Raise Ticket Fees. Airlines Say No. Fight Ensues (The Wall Street Journal)
▪ I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor (Vice)
▪ Not Only Are Americans Becoming Less Happy — We’re Experiencing More Pain Too (The Washington Post)
▪ A Unified Theory of Meme Death (The Atlantic)
▪ Take an extra 30% off sale styles at Kate Spade with code EXTRATREAT. My picks: Poppy Lace Midi Dress, Stewart Street Big Joy Tote (smaller version here), Olive Drive Brigette Bow Tote, Orchard Street Hemsley Crossbody, Audree Skirt, and Kane Road Lacey Wallet.
▪ Silicon Valley Is Sneaking Models Into This Year’s Holiday Parties (Bloomberg)
▪ ESPN: Can The Worldwide Leader in Sports Manage Its Own Decline? (The Guardian)
▪ Brands Should Do Less (Racked)
▪ Weinstein’s Complicity Machine (New York Times)
▪ About That Lipstick All Your Facebook Friends Are Selling… (The Outline)
▪ Volunteering Is the Best Kept Secret for Mental Health (Vice)
▪ Battle of the Button-Downs (Racked)
▪ Millions Are Hounded for Debt They Don’t Owe. One Victim Fought Back, With a Vengeance (Bloomberg)
▪ Recently purchased: Maje Knit Basket Guipure Lace Dress, J. Crew Cable-Knit Sweater With Buttons, Banana Republic Merino-Blend Cable-Knit Pullover, Ann Taylor Faux Fur Belted Jacket, H&M Knit Sweater, H&M Cashmere Scarf, and Missguided Crepe Wide Leg Trousers.
Have a great weekend, everyone!