|Boden Sophia Shirt Dress|
▪ Boden just marked down hundreds of new styles, including the Sophia Shirt Dress that I own and love. Shipping is free on orders over $49, and the prepaid return label costs $7 to use. Some picks: Essential Boatneck, Lois Dress, Printed Cotton A-Line Skirt, The Classic Shirt, Brittany Lace Top, Grace Button Sweater, Alicia Ponte Dress, Carin Lace Dress, Virginie Ruffle Shirt, Annecy Full Skirt Maxi Dress, Camille Wide Leg Pants, Make-A-Statement Tee, Ellen Cotton Blazer, and Cordelia Ottoman Dress.
▪ A Smart Breast Pump: Mothers Love It. VCs Don’t (Bloomberg)
▪ How Fake News Turned a Small Town Upside Down (The New York Times)
▪ The NFL Is Being Devoured Ny Its Own Economic Model (SBNation)
▪ I Tried a Microwaveable Mug Cake For One And Fell Into a Deep Abyss of Despair (The Washington Post)
▪ The Madness of Donald Trump (Rolling Stone)
▪ Work And the Loneliness Epidemic (Harvard Business Review)
▪ How Military Outsourcing Turned Toxic (ProPublica)
▪ The Kardashians’ Greatest Trick (Racked)
▪ Shopbop‘s storewide sale starts tomorrow, but you can shop early access with code EOTS17 (20% off on orders under $500, or 25% off on orders over $500). Qualifying items have the words “Key Style” noted on their product pages. My picks: alice + olivia Arminda Ruffle Imitation Pearl Blouse (ordered!), Bop Basics Cashmere Blouson Sleeve Turtleneck Dress, alice + olivia Phoenix Embroidered Military Jacket, Rachel Zoe Tuxedo Dress, Tory Burch Parker Zip Card Case, alice + olivia Nidia Embellished Mock Neck Gown, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Short Sleeve Blouse, and Woolrich Luxury Arctic Parka.
▪ Nothing Is Too Strange for Cities Wooing Amazon to Build There (The New York Times)
▪ Wall Street’s Best-Kept Secret Is a 72-Year-Old Russian Chess Expert (Bloomberg)
▪ Burned Out (Eater)
▪ Boys Are Not Defective (The Atlantic)
▪ When Male Ducks Hang Out Together Their Dicks Get Longer (Gizmodo)
▪ Beware the Open-Plan Kitchen (Vulture)
▪ We Know Where the Next Big Earthquakes Will Happen — But Not When (Vox)
▪ The Voyages Issue: How Do Families Around the World Spend Their Vacations (The New York Times)
▪ Recently purchased: J. Crew Checkered Cape-Scarf, Free People Ottoman Slouchy Tunic (more colors here), Ann Taylor Puff Sleeve Mock Neck Sweater, Burberry Colour Block Cable Knit Wool Cashmere Dress (though what I really want are this and this), Forever 21 Turtleneck Cape Sweater Dress, ASOS Wrap Front Mini Dress, Express Puff Sleeve Mock Neck Blouse, and Harvey Faircloth Wool Blend Flannel Peplum Jacket.
Have a great week, everyone!