|Gingham Asymmetrical Bow Sheath Dress|
▪ Take $25 off every $100 you spend at Express with code 1209. Sale styles are also an extra 40% off (no code needed). Shipping is free on orders over $50. My picks: Lace Off The Shoulder Tee, Express One Eleven High Waisted Floral Knit Lace Trim Shorts, Pleated Off-The-Shoulder Midi Dress, Mid Rise Jersey Sash Pant, Trellis Lace Short Sleeve Cropped Top, and Crocheted Pencil Skirt.
▪ Would You Buy an $82,500 Chanel Ring? (The Wall Street Journal)
▪ Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York (The New York Times)
▪ Why Do Women Bully Each Other at Work? (The Atlantic)
▪ Are You Team Pinot Or Team Pot? (Buzzfeed)
▪ All Aerie bralettes are $15, and Aerie undies are 10 for $35. My picks: Padded Romantic Lace Bralette, Hi-Rise Lace Boybrief, Lace Bikini, Hi-Leg Bikini, Romantic Lace Longline Bralette, and Lace Hi-Rise Boybrief (lace version here).
▪ Why We Can’t Have the Male Pill (Bloomberg)
▪ Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? (The Atlantic)
▪ The Warrior Caste (Slate)
▪ Take an extra 25% off orders over $100 at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA. My picks: Scalloped Cami Top (I own this in like 3 colors and highly recommend it; fits TTS), 4″ Scallop-Hem Short (also own this; order one size down), Leather Chunky-Heel Sandals, Tie-Front Romper, and Printed Linen-Cotton Peplum Tank Top.
▪ The Secret Economic Lives of Animals (Bloomberg)
▪ Immigrants Do Not Need To Speak English Before They Arrive (The Economist)
▪ Learn From My Mistakes and Avoid These Common Roommate Problems (The New York Times)
▪ Rosé Is Exhausting (Eater)
▪ Venezuela Is Collapsing (Slate)
▪ Recently ordered: Kate Spade Going Places Silk Scarf, Ann Taylor Belted Full Skirt, Natori Highlight Contour Underwire Bra, Banana Republic Bow-Neck Ponte Sheath Dress, and Badgley Mischka Triana Block Heel Pump.
Have a great weekend, everyone!