|Tory Burch Bryce Sandal|
▪ These Tory Burch Bryce Sandals were one of my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases, but sizes sold out quickly as positive reviews rolled in. They have now been restocked in all colors online and are also discounted to a level similar to Anniversary Sale prices. The fit is true-to-size for TB.
▪ Sewing Clothes Still Needs Human Hands. But For How Much Longer? (The Economist)
▪ To Fit Into Silicon Valley, Wear These Wool Shoes (The New York Times)
▪ The News Reads You in China—and People Can’t Get Enough of It (The Wall Street Journal)
▪ The End-of-Quarter Sales Rush Costs Companies Money (HBR)
▪ Maybe We All Need a Little Less Balance (The New York Times)
▪ Sheryl Sandberg: Develop Your Voice, Not Your Brand (Stanford University)
▪ Why Freud Survives (The New Yorker)
▪ Trump and Pruitt, Making America Polluted Again (The New York Times)
▪ Steve Jobs Was Successful Because He Mastered “Deep Work” — Here’s How You Can, Too (Business Insider)
▪ Instagram accounts that I currently love: tinygentleasians and manu_and_luke
▪ When to Stop Trying to Win an Argument (Lifehacker)
▪ As Coding Boot Camps Close, the Field Faces a Reality Check (The New York Times)
▪ A number of “classic” Michael Kors styles in seasonal colors have recently been discounted. My picks: Savannah Large Saffiano Leather Satchel (additional colorway here), Mercer Large Leather Dome Satchel, Mercer Crystal-Embellished Leather Crossbody, Mercer Large Leather Tote (additional colorway here), Jet Set Travel Medium Saffiano Leather Top-Zip Tote, Hattie Medium Leather Shoulder Bag, and Selma Saffiano Leather Medium Satchel.
▪ China’s Digital-Payments Giant Keeps Bank Chiefs Up At Night (The Economist)
▪ The Messy, Confusing Future of TV? It’s Here (The New York Times)
▪ Help Employees Create Knowledge — Not Just Share It (HBR)
▪ Blanket Repression Is the Wrong Way To Deal With Political Islamists (The Economist)
▪ Stop Treating 70- and 90-Year-Olds the Same (The New York Times)
▪ Even the Best Passwords Are No Match For this Simple Hack (Mashable)
▪ How to Get Away With Murder in Small-Town India (The New York Times)
▪ Recently purchased: Ann Taylor Pleated Tie-Waist Skirt, Tory Burch Block-T Micro Drawstring Crossbody, JCF Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool, Tory Burch Melody Ankle Strap Sandals, and BP Buckle Crossbody Satchel.
Have a great weekend, everyone!