|Zara Double Breasted Trench Coat // Pink // XS|
▪ Zara’s summer sale started earlier this week, and first-cut prices are surprisingly attractive. As a result, many styles have already sold out online, so you may want to stop by a local store. The Blazer Dress with Pearl Buttons that I can’t stop wearing is already marked down 60% (and is sold out online).
▪ What Happened To Black Lives Matter? (Buzzfeed)
▪ Why Are Bird Eggs Egg-Shaped? An Eggsplainer (The Atlantic)
▪ (Video link) How Do You Build A Refugee Camp? (AsapSCIENCE on YouTube)
▪ San Francisco Is Burning (GQ)
▪ The Silence of the Lambs (New Republic)
▪ How Accusing A Powerful Man of Rape Drove A College Student To Suicide (Buzzfeed)
▪ Take 40% off everything at Ann Taylor with code ALLOUT. A recent order: Tropical Print Skirt (runs 1-to-2 sizes big, but the print is so fun!), Scallop Eyelet Full Skirt, Scallop Eyelet Shift Dress, and Gingham Tie Back Flare Dress.
▪ How Totalism Works (Aeon)
▪ How Air Conditioning Changed the World (BBC)
▪ Hillary Clinton Is Furious. And Resigned. And Funny. And Worried. (New York Magazine)
▪ Food-Poisoning Expert Reveals 6 Things He Refuses To Eat (Business Insider)
▪ Take 40% off select styles at Boden (online prices reflect discount). My picks: Belle Ponte Dress, Josephine Dress, Delfina Dress, Lara Wrap Dress, Marina Jersey Dress, Lois Dress, and Ruth Jersey Dress.
▪ The Cult of Hard Work Isn’t Just Damaging–It’s Also Untrue (Inc. Magazine)
▪ Hell Is Empty And All the Hedge Fund Managers Are At The Bellagio (The Concourse)
▪ Why Do Men Harass Women? New Study Sheds Light On Motivations (NPR)
▪ Save an extra 20% off on sale styles at mytheresa, no code needed. Some picks: Valentino Rockstud Leather Pumps (ordered!), Valentino Rockstud Leather Sandals, Balenciaga Tool Medium Leather Satchel, Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Sandals, Chloé Lauren Suede Ankle Boots, and Valentino Leather Shoulder Bag.
▪ To Err Is Human; So Is the Failure To Admit It (The Economist)
▪ Why You Should Think Twice Before Ordering Coffee or Tea on a Plane (Travel + Leisure)
▪ The Ken Doll Reboot: Beefy, Cornrowed, and Pan-Racial (GQ)
▪ How the Self-Esteem Craze Took Over America (New York Magazine)
▪ Recently ordered: Nautica Cabana Set of 2 Window Panels, STEVEN by Steve Madden Fume Slides (love these!), J. Crew Scalloped One-Piece Swimsuit, and Laguna Beach Textile Co. Plush Cabana Beach Towel.
Have a great weekend, everyone!