▪ Select Aerie bralettes are 2 for $15 with code BRALETTESALE.
This is one of the best sales on bralettes that I’ve come across, and
definitely worth a browse if you are in the market for bralettes.
Shipping is free on orders over $50. You can read my review of some
Aerie bralettes here.
▪ Amid Brick-and-Mortar Travails, a Tipping Point for Amazon in Apparel (The New York Times)
▪ China’s Internet Giants Go Global (The Economist)
▪ Etsy Targeted by Black-and-White for Review Including a Sale (Bloomberg)
▪ The J. Crew Sheath Dress in Fringy Lace in Bright Citron that I featured here is now on sale, with an extra 30% off if you use code SHOPNOW. My picks: Sailor-stripe Funnelneck T-shirt, Buckle Dress, One-shoulder Ruffle Top in Eyelet, Gathered-sleeve Dress, Garment-dyed Safari Shirt-jacket, Fringy Tweed Sheath Dress, and d’Orsay Pumps in Berry Print. Shipping is free on all orders for a limited time.
▪ Why You Should Have (at Least) Two Careers (HBR)
▪ (Video Link) I hope to one day be as good at something as this guy is good at Pop-A-Shot.
▪ Why You Can Never Find a Dinner Reservation for 7 P.M. Online (Bloomberg)
▪ Neiman Marcus is running a (unique for NM) F&F sale: 25% off most regular-price purchases (though most premier designers are excluded) with code NMFRIEND. My picks: Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Leather Wallet on Crossbody Strap, Chanel: Fashion/ Fine Jewellery/ Perfume (Set of 3 Books), Rebecca Minkoff MAB Leather Camera Bag, MarieBelle Choc Ganaches in Pink Box, and Tory Burch Laila Driver Ballerina Flat.
▪ Why the Phrase ‘Late Capitalism’ Is Suddenly Everywhere (The Atlantic)
▪ Google Spins Up Its First Servers In Cuba (NPR)
▪ Meet the Woman Who Took Bill O’Reilly Down (Marie Claire)
▪ Google Is Super Secretive About Its Anti-aging Research. No One Knows Why. (Vox)
▪ Shop Shopbop‘s “surprise sale” and take up to 40% off select styles. My picks: Norma Kamali Bill Mio One Piece Swimsuit, Lioness Cuban Nights Dress, Cynthia Rowley Hudson Mini Top Handle Satchel, Schutz Dream Sandals, and ONE by Pink Stitch Resort Maxi Dress.
▪ The Race to Build the World’s First Sex Robot (The Guardian)
▪ The Convicted Con Artist Of The Winter White House (Buzzfeed)
▪ A “Driver-friendly” Uber Competitor is Nickel-and-Diming Its Drivers After Its $200 Million Acquisition (Quartz)
▪ Recently purchased: Ann Taylor Pleated Faux Leather Skirt, Banana Republic Stripe Bow-Neck Dress, Missguided Ladder Inset Lace Romper, and Adidas EQT Support Adv Sneaker.
Have a great week, all!