1. Take 40% off everything at Banana Republic with code SPRING. There are no exclusions. Shipping is free on orders over $50. My order: Scallop Top, Riley-Fit Dobby Dot Bow Shirt, Easy Care Ruched-Neck Blouse, Peplum Boucle Jacket, and Ankle Wrap Bare High Heel Sandal.
2. The Jenna Lyons Era at J. Crew Comes to an End (The New York Times)
3. Amazon Wants to Dress You (Racked)
4. A System Designed to Make People Disappear (Slate)
5. All bralettes and sport bras are buy one, get one free with code BOGOBRA at Victoria’s Secret. And the Sexy Shorties are two for $25 (so about half price). Shipping is free on orders over $50 with code SHIP50.
6. Death of a Dystopian (The New Yorker)
7. The Hippies Have Won (The New York Times)
8. These High School Journalists Investigated a New Principal’s Credentials. Days Later, She Resigned (The Washington Post)
9. America’s Pronghorns Are Survivors of a Mass Extinction (The BBC)
10. Take 30% off your purchase at J. Crew with code LOTSTOSHOP. Shipping is free on all orders, with no minimum order requirement. My picks: Regent Blazer in Linen, Drake’s® for J.Crew Tie-shoulder Dress in Tiled Elephant Print, One-shoulder Dress in Eyelet, and Ruffle Skirt in Cotton Poplin.
11. How Is Famine Declared? (The New Yorker)
12. Airlines Make More Money Selling Miles Than Seats (Bloomberg)
13. A Child Soldier Sees His Mother After 6 Years. But Why Doesn’t He Speak? (The New York Times)
14. America is “Over-stored” and Payless ShoeSource Is the Latest Victim (The Washington Post)
15. Other Things Mike Pence Cannot Be Alone in a Room With (The New Yorker)
16. Recently ordered: Forever 21 Printed Off-the-Shoulder Dress, Ann Taylor Stripe Off-the-Shoulder Sheath Sweater Dress, Vince Camuto Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal, and Nike Air Max Thea Sneaker.
Have a great weekend!