As has become tradition, here are my favorite purchases from the last year.
I closet-cleaned with purpose several times this year, and consequently shopped more freely (read: less-than-discriminately), a departure from recent years. Still, it wasn’t difficult to pick favorites—sometimes the heart just knows what it likes.
1. Burberry Brit Bowpark Raincoat (reviewed here)
2. BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket (reviewed here)
3. Club Monaco Colby Scalloped Dress
5. Stuart Weitzman 5050 Over-the-Knee Boot (reviewed here)
6. J. Crew Resumé Dress (reviewed here)
7. Cole Haan Tali Bow Ballet Flats (also here and here)
8. ASOS Mini Slip Dress with Eyelash Lace Detail
9. Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Small Carryall Bag in Fog
10. Acne Studios Canada Scarf (also sold here; reviewed here)
A few favorites that almost made the cut: Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Travel Duffel (reviewed here), Ann Taylor Mila Pumps , Zara Tweed Dress with Layered Skirt, and J. Crew Long-sleeve Tweed Dress with Fringe.
More: My favorite purchases from 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.