|Vince Camuto Crepe A-Line Dress || J. Crew Icon Trench Coat in Wool-cashmere || Kate Spade Olive Drive Brigette Leather Satchel || Ann Taylor Mila Leather Pumps|
1. A new addition to my closet, the Vince Camuto Crepe A-Line Dress, is now on sale in 10 colors. A more thorough review is scheduled for next week, but I am a big fan of the wrinkle-resistant fabric and figure-flattering design.
1-1/2. Actually, Nordstrom is kind of a dangerous site to be on this week. There are all kinds of new styles in the sale section, and my favorite moto jacket is now available in seven colors. For those in the market for work pieces, consider these: Tahari Seamed A-Line Dress, Halogen Ottoman Knit Fit & Flare Dress, Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt, Adrianna Papell Pleated Jersey Sheath Dress, Halogen Crewneck Cape Top, Adrianna Papell Lace Overlay Sheath Dress, and Adrianna Papell Boatneck Lace Sheath Dress.
2. Why Career Coaches Won’t Stop Telling You to Stand Like Wonder Woman via Bloomberg
3. (Video Link) OK Ladies Now Let’s Get Information via Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on Youtube
3-1/2. (Video Link) First: Do No Harm. Second: Do No Pussy Stuff via Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on Youtube
4. How Halloween Stores Conquered America via Bloomberg
4-1/2. 2016 in Sexy Halloween Costumes, From Pikachu to Harambe via Vox
5. Forever 21 just restocked some of its bestsellers. A few picks: Off-The-Shoulder Bodycon Dress (I own this; the ruffles are a little overpowering on a short person like me, but it’s a great value), Belted Trench Jacket, and Self-Tie Top.
6. The Single American Woman via New York Magazine
7. The Only Cure for OCD Is Expensive, Elusive, and Scary via the Atlantic
8.0. Twitter Planning Hundreds More Job Cuts as Soon as This Week via Bloomberg
8. Vine Is Closing Down, and the Internet Can’t Stand It via the New York Times
8-1/2. Here Are Some Of The Best Vines To Watch Before Twitter Kills It via Buzzfeed
9. Aerie is running a few special promotions for Halloween: there’s 2 for $31 bralettes; 10 for $31 panties; and 31% off tops, bottoms, and bras.
10. The Return of Ranch Dressing, a Great American Condiment via Grub Street
11. The Wealth Gap in Philanthropy via the New Yorker
12. Running While Female via Runner’s World
13. Sorry Hipsters, the Skinny Tie is Over via Bloomberg
14. Founders of AOL, Twitter and More Share the Best and Worst Moments in Internet History via Entrepreneur
15. Recently purchased: H&M Lace Blouse, BP Block Print Scarf, Club Monaco Carly Pleated Sweater Skirt, and Club Monaco Thisbee Scarf.
Bonus Link: The New Must-Have Yard Accessory: a Feral Cat via the Wall Street Journal