|J. Crew Mini Rider Bag|
1. I’ve been hemorrhaging money from my “fun fund” on J. Crew duds. One of my favorites, the Rider Bag, was a keeper, but its smaller counterpart, the Mini Rider Bag, fell short—it’s a little too small to be useful to me, and the buckle closure is difficult to use when the bag is mostly empty. Still, the bag in “pine forest” is pretty striking.
2. This Puppy And Cheetah Cub Are Going To Be Raised As Brothers via Buzzfeed (Cuteness aside, one of the zookeepers is most definitely a Twilight fan…)
3. An Effective but Exhausting Alternative to High-School Suspensions via the New York Times
4. The Multiverse Idea Is Rotting Culture via the Atlantic
5. HIV-Positive Organ Donors Are Now Able to Save Lives via Vice
6. All styles at Ann Taylor are 40% off with code YESPLEASE until Monday. My picks: Striped High Neck Ruffle Blouse (own and love; fits TTS), Back Button Sweater Dress, Pindot Fluted Blouse, Side Button Cropped Pant, and Tulip Lace Dress.
7. Rise of the Nazi-Grave Robbers via Bloomberg
8. The Man Who Lit the Dark Web via Popular Science
9. When Your Boss Is An Algorithm via the Financial Times
10. Colleges Are Defining “Microaggressions” Really Broadly via New York Magazine
11. Take 20% off everything at Anthropologie with code FALLPERK. My picks: Odette Ruffle Sleeve Dress, Carissima Sheath, Avant Lace Dress, Yilessa Ruffled Pullover, and Folie Lace Dress.
12. Catfished by a Catfish: 1 in 5 Seafood Samples Is Fake, Report Finds via the New York Times
13. Reimagining the Modern Classroom via the Atlantic
14. Quantum Computers Are Coming. The World Might Not Be Ready via Bloomberg (People who like dad jokes must scroll to the bottom and read the comment section.)
15. (Video Link) 50 Amazing Facts to Blow your Mind! via Youtube
16. Recently ordered: Burberry Mega Wool & Cashmere Blanket Scarf (reordered in a different color), Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm, Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal, Pottery Barn Cozy Cable Knit Throw, Burberry Merino Wool Cape, and Adelyn Rae Lace Romper.
Have a great weekend, all!