1. I spotted the Ann Taylor Modern Classic Multi-Strand Statement Necklace (online here) on sale in stores for $59.99 (with 40% off) over the weekend. It’s easily my favorite necklace and gets so much wear; if you don’t own it or something like it, go out and buy it now.
1.5. Sale styles are also an extra 40% off online (no code needed). Use code GIFT4 for an extra $30 off any purchase over $60. My picks: Woven Chain Belt (additional color here), Lace Shift Dress, Birds of Paradise Shorts, Hibiscus Midi Dress, and Striped Side Button Skirt.
2. Boob Masks Are Real and They’re Spectacular via Racked (Racked should be prohibited from publishing any boob-related stories.)
3. The Court that Rules the World via Buzzfeed
4. The Neuroscience Behind Bad Decisions via Quanta Magazine
5. Take an extra 25% off sale items at Anthropologie, no code needed.
6. Self-driving Cars Don’t Care About Your Moral Dilemmas via the Guardian
7. Why You Shouldn’t Drive Slowly in the Left Lane via Youtube
7.5. State “Keep Right” Laws via MIT
8. Why Do We Love Images Of Emptiness? Scientists And Artists Explain via Fast Company
9. Federal Reserve Facebook Page Overrun by Internet “Trolls” via UPI
10. Sale styles at ASOS are an extra 10% off with code MOREPLEASE.
11. Fixing America’s Broken School Calendar via the Atlantic
12. The Economic Recovery Hasn’t Reached America’s Schools via FiveThirtyEight
13. 12 Amazing Cookies That Are Better Than A Boyfriend via Buzzfeed
14. Welcome to the Maddening World of False Equivalence Journalism via Fusion
15. Recently purchased: Topshop Moto Skinny Jeans, Nike Air Max Thea Sneaker, and J. Crew Rider Bag.
Have a great week, all!