|Tuckernuck Packable Sunhat + Kate Spade New York Georgica Beach Bandeau Maillot|
1. I own many straw hats with various brim widths for all sunny conditions, but haven’t found one that was both packable and cute. I gave these practical (if plain) Columbia and Coolibar hats a try, but was underwhelmed. Then I came across this Tuckernuck packable sunhat (with an oversized bow), fell in love, and immediately ordered it. It also comes in cream and black, which I plan to own eventually. I used code TUNUCKNEW, which is good for 10% off your first purchase. Shipping is $5.
2. Until July 10, join Nordstrom Rewards and receive a $10 promotional certificate by e-mail to use during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which will run 07/22-8/7.
3. Louisiana Refuses to Budget for Public Defenders via The Atlantic
4. In Luxury, Success Requires More Than Just Product via the New York Times
5. The Gap is running another 40% off promotion; use code MONDAY at checkout for 40% off your entire order.
6. The Post Office Almost Delivered Your First E-Mail via Bloomberg
7. When Do You Give Up on Treating a Child with Cancer via the New York Times
8. The Cure for Fear via New Republic
9. The Case of the $629 Band-Aid via Vox
10. The Genetics of Staying in School via the Atlantic
11. Take 35% off all styles at J. Crew Factory (no code needed) and 40% off clearance styles with code REFRESHING. Shipping is free on all orders.
12. The Amazing Chemistry of Candyfloss via the BBC
13. A Cheese Glut Is Overtaking America via the Wall Street Journal
14. Do Yoga Pants Count as Business Casual? via Bloomberg
15. Mega blockchain driven fund: A Venture Fund With Plenty of Virtual Capital, but No Capitalist via the New York Times
16. Select styles are up to 70% off at Forever 21 with code FLASH21. My picks: Knit Skater Dress (see on me here) and Dotted Surplice Top (last worn here).
17. Ethical Amnesia via Quartz
18. The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret via Bloomberg
19. The Failed Promise of Legal Pot via the Atlantic
20. The Wall Street Golden Boy Who Allegedly Fleeced His Friends and Family via Vanity Fair
21. Viva La Fashion: Chanel in Cuba via New York Magazine
Have a great week, all!