1. I recently ordered the (extremely well-reviewed) Banana Republic Nautical-Style Blazer to provide relief for my well-loved J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer. I hope to share a review soon!
1.5. The rest of my order: Pleated Strappy Maxi Dress, Sleeveless Tux Dress, Slub Scoop Tee, and Off-Shoulder Flounce Ponte Dress.
2. (This is real.) KFC’s Edible Nail Polish Takes Its Finger Lickin’ Good Slogan Very Literally via Racked
3. Play the ‘woman card’ and reap these ‘rewards’! via the Washington Post
4. “You can never ask for permission because no one will give it” – says the founder of a gas delivery startup which began service last week.
5. The Average 29-Year-Old via the Atlantic
6. I finally ordered the J. Crew Fringy Tweed Jacket (all regular sizes are back in stock; petite sizes are still OOS); will do a proper review once I receive it. I also picked up a few silk camis, now that they are further discounted in select colors.
7. Aeropostale Files for Bankruptcy Protection via the Wall Street Journal
8. The Search for Our Missing Colors via the New Yorker
9. Should Prostitution Be A Crime? via the New York Times
10. Impulsive purchases from the last week: colorful (and bold) printed dress, Free People Candy Shop Mini Dress, and Black Halo Brooklyn Mini Dress.