1. Another bag that I ordered (and eventually returned) last Spring is the Kate Spade Newbury Lane Small Loden Crossbody Satchel in Pillbox Red. I was a fan of the design but couldn’t decide on a color. The bag is still on sale at Amazon in nine colors.
2. A friend recently shared this recipe for “ketchup chicken” with me and I’ve made it thrice in a week, because I can’t decide how I feel about it. I think I want to love it, because I regularly empty restaurant ketchup bottles in a single visit and have been known to drown things I am lukewarm about in ketchup to make them more edible. In any case, this recipe begs to be tinkered with. Please write if you find an extra ingredient that will make this recipe exceptional.
3. My last Ann Taylor order (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) was a flop but, when I was returning my order, I found a great work shoe in the Mila Pumps (fits about half a size large; I may have gotten all three colors). Use code FRIENDS40 for 40% off everything at Ann Taylor until Sunday night.
4. A.I. has conquered Go, humanity’s last stronghold. Singularity is near (jk. But not really).
5. Spring-like temperatures have me scheming to go on a tropical getaway. I picked up this super cute bathing suit from Kate Spade (navy and blush also on sale; this style is still full-price everywhere else: Bloomingdale’s, Shopbop, Amazon, and Nordstrom)
6. For the resilient: There are no traumatic events, only potentially traumatic events.
7. Important lessons gleaned from $1000 shoes.
8. Take an extra 25% off most items at Macy’s with code VIP. My picks: Michael Kors Riley Satchel, Ralph Lauren Dome Satchel (also available in rose), Kate Spade Bow Tote, Michael Kors Top Zip Satchel, Coach Leather Wristlet, Michael Kors East West Satchel, Ralph Lauren Crossbody, Michael Kors Stud Satchel, Calvin Klein Saffiano Satchel, and Coach Colorblock Wristlet.
9. One of life’s big mysteries revealed: How Does Naked and Afraid Blur All the Tits and Dicks? (frame by frame, apparently!)
10. Marriage Will Not Fix Poverty via the Atlantic