2015 was a relatively light shopping year for me—I donated clothes at a faster rate than I bought them, which is a relief. And I have found everything I bought this year to be practical, if not necessary. Here are ten of my favorite purchases this year:
1. Kate Spade New York Plaid Blanket Scarf (from this post)
2. Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Fabric Lux Small Beau Satchel
3. Kate Spade New York Suede Larisa Pumps (from this post)
4. Zara Masculine Coat (from this post)
5. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals (buy here and here)
6. J. Crew Chateau Parka (reviewed here) and 7. Prada Saffiano Lux Bow Crossbody Bag
8. Madewell Transport Weekender
9. Forever 21 Lace-Up Faux Suede Pumps (from this post)
10. J. Crew Bow-Shoulder Dress (from this post)
A few great purchases that almost made the list: DKNY Blythe Hooded Wool Blend Cape (also here), Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Travel Bag, Sorel Winter Fancy Lace II Boot (also here), Kamik Jennifer Rain Boots (also here and here), Forever 21 Chunky Knit Sweater Dress, and Stuart Weitzman Queen Pumps.
And a look back at my favorite purchases from 2012, 2013, and 2014.