Below-freezing temperatures and icy roads have made getting dressed a matter of practicality and less one dictated by mood and whims, as it is nine months out of the year.
I dug this outfit from late fall, when bare legs were accepted, out of the archives because it’s a good reminder that spring is not (too) far away.
And here are some of my favorite reads from the last week:
1. (a must read) The Pursuit of Beauty via the New Yorker
2. What’s the Right Temperature for the Earth via the Washington Post
3. Revenge Retail Gone Awry? Tory Burch’s Ex-Husband Describes C. Wonder’s Fall via the New York Times
4. The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs of All Time via Buzzfeed
|Unbranded Wool Sweater | Pendleton Black Watch Tartan Skirt (last worn here) | Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote | Michael Kors Runway Watch (also here) | Kate Spade New York Licorice Metallic Leather Pump|
5. (not for the squeamish) …C-Section Babies Photographed at Less Than 20 Seconds Old via Slate
8. Off the 3-D Printer, Practice Parts for the Surgeon via the New York Times
9. America the Beautiful via Medium
10. A Bug in the System via the New Yorker