Another recent purchase, in addition to the Madewell Transport Tote from this post, that has moved to the front of my favorites line is the Kate Spade Plaid Blanket Scarf. I was tentative about this purchase because I have been reckless in cold weather gear purchases but fell in love with this scarf immediately.
The style comes in two colorways; the beige one shown in this post is currently sold out online after going on sale but the blue is still available through Bloomingdale’s and Lord + Taylor.
And some great reads for your consideration:
1. The Talking Cure via the New Yorker
2. What Isn’t There an App For? via the New York Times
|J. Crew Double-cloth Lady Day Coat with Thinsulate® | Zipia Lace Top | Kate Spade New York Plaid Blanket Scarf (additional colors here and here) | J. Crew Sterling Skirt in Double-Serge Wool | Club Monaco Claudia Leather Glove | Prada Saffiano Lux Double-Zip Tote | Miu Miu Taupe Pumps|
3. Wasted via Boston Magazine
4. When Bigger Isn’t Better via the Economist
5. Inside a Chinese Test-Prep Factory via the New York Times
6. Wall Street Has Some Concerns About the Coach Deal for Stuart Weitzman via Fortune Magazine
7. How My Mom Got Hacked via the New York Times
8. Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia Says Focus on Making Beautiful Product via the Business of Fashion
9. State House Time Capsule is Opened via the Boston Globe
10. A Craigslist ‘Missed Connection’ Lure via the New York Times