I have very little to say about this outfit. By now you should know that green-and-blue is my crutch (and should be yours too).
I have are a ton of articles for you to read, some dense, others light,
as I am sure most of you will need to kill time aboard or awaiting
transportation to wherever your holiday plans take you.
Without further ado:
1. The 10 Best Modern Love Columns Ever via the New York Times
2. National Geographic’s Photo Contest 2014 via the National Geographic (The NG instagram page is a treasure trove of stunning photography)
3. The Renaissance of Printing via the Economist
4. The Real Roots of Midlife Crisis via the Atlantic
|J. Crew Majesty Peacoat | J. Crew Honeycomb Cable Sweater (similar) | J. Crew Gingham Utility Shirt (similar) | J. Crew Classic Mini in Felted Wool | Club Monaco Claudia Leather Glove | Tory Burch Daria Top-Handle Satchel Bag | Hunter Basket-Weave Knit Cuff Welly Socks | Hunter Original Rain Boots|
5. A Scourge Is Spreading. M.T.A.’s Cure? Dude, Close Your Legs via the New York Times
6. 17 Things We Learned About Income Inequality in 2014 via the Atlantic
7. The Drones on Autopilot that Follow Your Lead (Usually) via the Wall Street Journal
8. Let it Go via The New Yorker
9. The $27,673 You’ll Need to Spend on ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ via the New York Times
10. The CIA’s Travel Tips via the Economist
Sale items at Banana Republic are an extra 50% off with code BRWINTER.
Picks: Seamed Ponte Fit-and-Flare Dress, Ponte Fit-and-Flare Dress, Knit Faux-Wrap Dress, Lace Crop Top, Crew Cropped Pullover, Popcorn Stitch Turtleneck Pullover, Sloan Sheath, Faux-Leather Trim Cable-Knit Pullover, BR Monogram Pink Boucle Jacket, Heritage Textured Cropped Pullover, Soft-Wash Herringbone Military Shirt, Heritage Marled Sweater Dress, Sweater-Sleeve Duffle Coat, Ruched Navy Jersey Dress, Lace Pullover, Draped Jersey Top, Soft-Wash Gingham Flannel Shirt, Charcoal Wool Trench, and Textured Cropped Pullover.