I bought a lot of things in the last year. Too much, perhaps. I have a few regrets (undecided if it’s enough for a post) but am happy with most of my purchases. Here are ten of my favorite purchases from this year. They don’t necessarily get worn the most or are the most expensive, but I would without any hesitation buy them again.
Here we go: (not listed in any particular order)
1. Burberry Westland Trench (buy here and here)
2. J. Crew Tippi Sweater in Swiss Dot
3. Alice + Olivia Pearl-Embossed Party Dress
4. H&M Double-Breasted Knit Blazer (from this post (pink), this post (striped), and this post (navy))
5. Valentino Rockstud Ankle-Wrap Pumps
6. Zara Diamante Eagle Necklace
7. SewPetiteGal Custom Peplum Skirt (currently unavailable until SPG has time to take more orders)
8. Ann Taylor Greta Patent Leather Bow Heels
9. Everly Mother of Pearls Button Blouse
10. J. Crew Leopard Print Scarf
If you have a favorite purchase (or several purchases) from the past year, please share them with me in the comments. I am genuinely interested!